For a Sharp Projection
Paint For Pros BeamerPaint can transform any (smooth) surface suitable for beamer projection. This paint can also be applied to large and unusual surfaces, which can then be converted into a high-quality presentation wall.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BeamerPaint consists of a primer and a finish. After applying two layers of BeamerPaint Primer, the surface has to be optimised with our BeamerPaint Finish. This finish provides a hard but smooth top layer, which makes the projection sharp and rich in contrast.
USAGE Before the projector paint can be applied, the surface must be stable (weight bearing), dry and clean. The subsurface must comply with the requirements set for gypsum substrates (level 4), or at least with a comparable classification. The paint can easily
be applied with a paint roller. The primer must dry for at least
5 to 6 hours after the first layer has been applied. Before the finish can be applied, the same drying time must be allowed.
PRO3001 - Beamer Paint 2 + 1 Litre Kit - White
- Consists of a primer and finish
- Any smooth surface can be turned into a projection / presentation wall
- Easily applied with a paint roller.
- Contains minimum volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Adequate for professional use within health and safety requirements